[Cerowrt-devel] always_stop_at_dbus_package

Oliver Niesner oliver.niesner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 04:25:24 EDT 2012

Hi, all!

Sorry for bothering you again with those basic problems, but i need to
get my own build working for
the following reasons:

1) to get ipv6 working i need the package aiccu, as far as i know it's
not in the current release of cerowrt
2) I use large filtering with ipset, but ipset (userspace+kernel module)
is not in cerowrt by default

Dave tried to help me, but unfortunately his hints doesn't work on my
machine - i get always the dependency problem i posted before:

> Package libdbus is missing dependencies for the following libraries:
> libpthread.so.0
> librt.so.0

The make package/dbus/{clean,compile,install} V=99 and other things do
not work for me :-/
I do not use parallel builds with make -jx, as suggested.

I use a special machine  (Core 2 Quad CPU    Q8300  @ 2.50GHz) for building
with Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS installed, maybe that is the main problem?
What do you guys use for building cerowrt? Any hint would be useful.
I really want to help out and provide everyone with useful info, if
possible.
I do not know too much about the openwrt/cerowrt buildsystem, but im
willing to learn!
If i get these problems solved it would be now problem too write my
experiences down on the wiki to
help others.
Hope to get this fixed with your help.

Thanks,