[Cerowrt-devel] always_stop_at_dbus_package

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 20:37:30 EDT 2012

I currently build with 12.4.

I have been focused on matters other than code of late, but I would
certainly argue that 10.4 is rather ancient.

I can add aiccu to the build and thought I was building ipset as an
optional package.

That said, I think having a scrum/google hangout on getting more
people up to speed on "how to build openwrt and cerowrt" would be
helpful for many.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 1:25 AM, Oliver Niesner
<oliver.niesner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> Sorry for bothering you again with those basic problems, but i need to get
> my own build working for
> the following reasons:
>
> 1) to get ipv6 working i need the package aiccu, as far as i know it's not
> in the current release of cerowrt
> 2) I use large filtering with ipset, but ipset (userspace+kernel module) is
> not in cerowrt by default
>
> Dave tried to help me, but unfortunately his hints doesn't work on my
> machine - i get always the dependency problem i posted before:
>
>> Package libdbus is missing dependencies for the following libraries:
>> libpthread.so.0
>> librt.so.0
>

> The make package/dbus/{clean,compile,install} V=99 and other things do not
> work for me :-/
> I do not use parallel builds with make -jx, as suggested.
>
> I use a special machine  (Core 2 Quad CPU    Q8300  @ 2.50GHz) for building
> with Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS installed, maybe that is the main problem?
> What do you guys use for building cerowrt? Any hint would be useful.
> I really want to help out and provide everyone with useful info, if
> possible.
> I do not know too much about the openwrt/cerowrt buildsystem, but im willing
> to learn!
> If i get these problems solved it would be now problem too write my
> experiences down on the wiki to
> help others.
> Hope to get this fixed with your help.
>
> Thanks,