[Cerowrt-devel] always_stop_at_dbus_package

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Sat Sep 15 23:29:17 EDT 2012

On 09/16/12 10:37, Dave Taht wrote:
> That said, I think having a scrum/google hangout on getting more
> people up to speed on "how to build openwrt and cerowrt" would be
> helpful for many.

I had to google "scrum", I guess this is it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(development)

Hopefully a static video of the session could be put on youtube for
those of us not likely to attend on the day (timezone tragics).

I use Archlinux so in a way, fwiw, I'd rather see simpler but expanded
copy n paste instructions at, say...

https://github.com/dtaht/cerowrt/wiki

where the "cerowrt" meta project pulls in everything else as submodules
and contains various shell based build scripts to manage the whole show.
Those sh based build scripts would be far more educational than anything
else I could think of. I know this is what...

https://github.com/dtaht/Cerowrt-3.3

essentially does but the "3.3" concerns me because when a 3.4|5|6|7
comes out then anything in the 3.3 project gets superseded meaning that
any effort on Cerowrt-3.3/wiki becomes kind of redundant. In general,
when I go to...

https://github.com/dtaht/

it's not entirely clear what projects are important or not or where to
start and that slows down adoption (for me) and my point is that there
is a lot that could be done to improve the github project space as the
center of the cerowrt universe rather than a once-off hangout event,
which would be totally cool as well, for those who attend.