[Cerowrt-devel] Ubnt builds

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 12:34:35 EDT 2012

I just pushed out those skb memory use reduction hacks. It would be
good if more were to try them, in std openwrt, and also a patch for
pfifo_fast produced, for openwrt's general use.

https://github.com/dtaht/Cerowrt-3.3/commit/d31d3faa0b7cf7254e6b657d85e8e5168ab55866

in some thread around here or the codel list was eric's proposed patch
reducing ath9k's skb pre-allocation size. I agree with eric in that
the current allocation method doesn't make any sense...

(and see comments in above commit)

Patch 53 was highly experimental and should be ignored. I have
something better now, but it ain't ready.