[Cerowrt-devel] understanding_cerowrt_buildsystem

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Thu Sep 20 06:41:15 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Oliver Niesner <oliver.niesner at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi!
>
> After a zillion tries i managed to build a cerowrt image for myself.

I can only say I feel your pain as I don't think I've ever succeeded either.
Which sucks as it prevents me from supplying proper patches for Dave to
add minidlna, miniupnpd and minissdpd.

Also it makes it harder for Dave to delegate building to somebody else as
he hinted last time.

Could at least we make a list on the wiki of most common build problems and
questions?
- Like "build process stops because software package version X.Y.Z is no
longer available as it's been upgrader to X.Y.Z+1. where do I update the
version?"

Regards,
Maciej