[Cerowrt-devel] understanding_cerowrt_buildsystem

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Thu Sep 20 09:05:39 EDT 2012

On 09/20/12 20:41, Maciej Soltysiak wrote:
> Also it makes it harder for Dave to delegate building to somebody else
> as he hinted last time. Could at least we make a list on the wiki of
> most common build problems and questions?

Wouldn't it be better to use the issue tracker and pull requests at Github?

The whole point of Github is to make is easier for folks to cooperate and
accelerate project development and it has excellent tools for doing exactly
that, as long as the direction of the project allows for it and takes
advantage of the available social facilities.

I'd like to get more involved too but it just seems all too hard atm so I
build stock AA OpenWrt uml images instead, for now, hoping I can get up to
speed with understanding the CeroWrt build process.