[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: [homenet] Last Call: <draft-ietf-homenet-arch-10.txt> (Home Networking Architecture for IPv6) to Informational RFC

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 13:13:00 EDT 2013

In case anyone wants to review this... I haven't had a chance to
review the full document in several releases, there was certainly some
controversy over some sections in the last go-round that I don't know
were resolved adaquately.

please send your reviews to the appropriate list, not this one... if
you have questions poke at the homenet list.