[Cerowrt-devel] AQM scripts modified for DSL exploration

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Sun Aug 11 17:04:28 EDT 2013

Sebastian Moeller <moeller0 at gmx.de> writes:

> I would love if this functionality, if not the implementation, would
> end up in the next version of the AQM scripts…

Hi Sebastian

Thanks for the modifications; I'm pretty swamped for the rest of August,
so won't have time to test out your modifications until sometime in
September (although Dave may have). I'll try to look at it then, but my
backlog will probably be longish, so no idea when I'll get around to it.
If you come up with more improvements in the meantime, feel free to post
those.

Also, any chance you could post your changes as a git-compatible diff
against the repo at https://github.com/dtaht/ceropackages-3.3 (the
relevant packages are luci/luci-app-aqm and net/aqm-scripts)? :)

-Toke