[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: [Babel-users] ANNOUNCE: Babel-S update

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 02:07:20 EST 2013

I have longed for the source specific functionality for several
reasons. I am sore tempted to replace quagga with this version of
babeld because:

0) homenet compatible patches for quagga ospf haven't been merged yet
1) I would like to test ipv6 native, 6rd, and several forms of tunnel
at the same time. babels will let me do this
2) the mptcp congestion control problem is fascinating

Is there anyone using quagga's other routing protocols currently and
can't live without being able to add in ripd, bgp, or ospf?