[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.24-5 dev build released

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 02:23:29 EST 2013

+ hopefully nasty interface initialization bug fixed
http://www.bufferbloat.net/issues/437
+ dnsmasq 2.68
+ pie v4
+ latest AQM & AQM GUI code
+ TSQ fix (part of 3.10.24)
+ package signing enabled by default

- I can get a DMA tx error out of it
- untested as a final set of commits because I've been at it all day
and I turn into a pumpkin at midnight
- I still haven't looked at the mount-utils bug (does it mount ext4?
btrfs? do fsck without that package?)

While I'm at it, my current patchset compiled for x86_64 for 3.12.5
for ubuntu 13.10 is here:

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~d/deb/

The delta from mainline linux is increasingly small.

along with the builds I have in the lab. I am hoping to push this out
to all of the yurtlab in preparation for a major batch of tests
against some new devices, and hoping the lousy benchmarks I got
earlier today was merely the TSQ regression.