[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.24-5 dev build released

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 02:34:03 EST 2013

ok, I did some minimalistic testing, the bringing up the interfaces
bug appears to be dead. (thx everyone!) can't test the gui from where
I am, aqm-scripts didn't go boom, will start some overnight stress
tests of the wifi

I am going to make some ipv6 tunnels to the lab now that I have not
been spending enough time there. It got really chilly this month! But
first up is having a release stable enough to do that with...

bedtime for buggo, happy testing