[Cerowrt-devel] CeroWrt 3.10 AQM page

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 16:25:54 EST 2013

Folks,

I have always hungered for a two-part entry for the up and download link speeds. It’s a little bit of a crock to make every customer break out their calculator to compute 95% (or 92% or whatever discount they wish to impose) and type in that computed number.

I think I would prefer to let customers enter the link speed and the discount factor separately, and let the computer figure it out. Something like this photoshopped image:

Or even separate fudge factors for the Download and Upload stats - it would be cool if they were side-by-side, e.g.

Download Speed (kbit/s)    6500     95
Upload Speed (kbit/s)         700       95

@Sebastian: please don’t get heart failure :-) I have no idea whether the luci GUI toolbox gives you this kind of flexibility...

Best,

Rich