[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.24-8 "North Pole" development build released

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Tue Dec 24 20:43:03 EST 2013

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 11:51:56AM -0800, Dave Taht wrote:
> I expect I'll get another cero out before the new year. The biggest
> problem I see
> is that I can't get ipv6 from comcast to work. As to that being cero
> (6relayd?) or this crappy cable modem, don't know. Need to setup a
> dhcpv6 server to test it.

Did you happen to see Randy Bush's problems with Comcast IPv6 &
OpenWRT on nanog recently?  I don't know how much of this applies to
CeroWRT, but here was his solution:

http://rtechblog.psg.com/

I'm still waiting for native IPv6 support on my Comcast CMTS...until
them I'm using an HE tunnel.