[Cerowrt-devel] CeroWrt Modena 3.7.1-1 Field Report

Chris Lawrence lordsutch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 19:32:29 EST 2013

I can report ipv6 is working well here as well on 6to4.  I'm seeing
the same mDNS issues Rich does but it's not a huge problem.  Thanks
Dave!

The only other issue I've run into - a longstanding one upstream
probably - is that the busybox ntp server doesn't work while ntpdate
is installed (which means clients that use the ntp information
distributed by DHCP don't get ntp service, since they can't connect to
ntp on the box, leading to clock drift) - ntpdate probably should
disable itself if busybox-ntpd is configured to run.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <lordsutch at gmail.com>

Website: http://www.cnlawrence.com/