[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt 3.7.2-3 released, still in a battle with ipv6

Robert Bradley robert.bradley1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:07:27 EST 2013

I got this working in much the same way as in earlier builds by adding the
following to the top of /etc/dnsmasq.conf and restarting dnsmasq:

enable-ra
dhcp-range=se00,2001:xx:yy:1::2,2001:xx:yy:1::ffff:ffff,slaac,48h
dhcp-range=sw10,2001:xx:yy:2::2,2001:xx:yy:2::ffff:ffff,slaac,48h
dhcp-range=sw00,2001:xx:yy:3::2,2001:xx:yy:3::ffff:ffff,slaac,48h
dhcp-range=gw00,2001:xx:yy:4::2,2001:xx:yy:4::ffff:ffff,slaac,48h
dhcp-range=gw10,2001:xx:yy:5::2,2001:xx:yy:5::ffff:ffff,slaac,48h

I have not tried the new automatic setup yet, but this should get DHCPv6
and RA working regardless.  Clients should be able to use both DHCPv6 and
SLAAC addresses.

Robert Bradley