[Cerowrt-devel] [Babel-users] Babel extension mechanism

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Mon Jul 1 20:07:00 EDT 2013

> What tool are you using? Very pretty results. (I ask because I too am
> in RFC hell)

xml2rfc.  http://xml.resource.org

The XML you have to write is pretty horrible, but it generates fairly
decent plain text, and absolutely beautiful HTML.  (Of course, I run
the plain text through Cedilla in order to print it.)

> Two quick notes: "Silently ignored" implies that the presence of this
> tlv in the packet is ignored, when in fact it is silently parsed as to
> length and skipped...

> "Silently skipped", perhaps?

Hmm...   I would say that "silently ignored" is standard terminology.

> Also http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6126 is an *expired* draft.

No.  It's an RFC.  RFCs, like diamonds, are forever.

-- Juliusz