[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt dev 3.8.13-7 released

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 03:37:19 EDT 2013

Thank you! I'll look into it in the morning. Do you do a tos inherit on the
setup? Seems useful (copies the entire tos field, including ecn bits,
to the header and back)

Also you might want to look over the patch at:

https://lists.bufferbloat.net/pipermail/bloat-devel/2013-June/000435.html

You can see the effect on (a saturated) 6in4 system via tc class show dev
your_device. I only slammed it in yesterday so I haven't been able to A/B
the results against a system without the patch, so no warrantees express,
written or implied....