[Cerowrt-devel] Data Gathering at "The gathering"

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 22:25:12 EDT 2013

I will be at the gathering in Oslo, Norway (
http://www.gathering.org/tg13/en/ ), March 25-31.

announcement here:

http://technet.gathering.org/2013/03/17/dave-taht-bufferbloat-researcher/

I hope to collect about 20TB of packet traces covering europe, and the
in-conference wifi and gaming networks, and to fiddle with a few
optimizations for tcp (paced,rwin,cwin, etc) and aqm wherever I can.

and afterwards, visiting with several RITE researchers. (
http://riteproject.eu/ )

If you are in the area, do drop in! Could use some help! The Gathering
is a really fun conference overall, I'm told.

If you are using cerowrt and/or fq_codel, doing some controlled end to
end tests of various forms of media from the conference would be
interesting to do.

I will then be all over Europe for the following 6 weeks, with the
most hairy schedule imaginable. I'm finalizing the details now...
battlemesh.org for one, Danish society of Engineers, uknof meeting -
and ending up in Germany in early may to catch up with the openwrt
folk. There's stops in Italy and France (LINCs), too.

See some of you of you in some of those places!