[Cerowrt-devel] Buffalo WZR-600DHP (updated WZR-HP-AG300H)

dpreed at reed.com dpreed at reed.com
Thu Mar 21 11:31:26 EDT 2013

Down at the local Cambridge Micro Center there is a whole pile of new 3800's.  But knowing what Netgear does, this might be a completely different hardware platform that is incompatible.  How does one tell that it's the right version, in case I want to buy another...  (don't know at this time if I do).

Honestly, my main interest is that I'd like to see 802.11ac supported on one of the new routers from Netgear or Cisco - but I suspect that the drivers are probably not easy to get working on Linux.