[Cerowrt-devel] Buffalo WZR-600DHP (updated WZR-HP-AG300H)

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Thu Mar 21 12:13:33 EDT 2013

On 03/21/2013 11:31 AM, dpreed at reed.com wrote:
> Down at the local Cambridge Micro Center there is a whole pile of new
> 3800's.  But knowing what Netgear does, this might be a completely
> different hardware platform that is incompatible.  How does one tell
> that it's the right version, in case I want to buy another...  (don't
> know at this time if I do).

I know of 3 3800s purchased from there that work fine.  Mine that I got
6 months or so ago and 2 more for OLPC purchased about 2 months ago.  I
think you are safe with the 3800s they have. So far there's only 1
version of the hardware.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child