[Cerowrt-devel] [Babel-users] Lookingfor

jp at nexedi.com jp at nexedi.com
Tue Mar 19 08:20:41 EDT 2013

Hi,

Any time now or later. It can start as an internship then become a PhD. Quite flexible. The problem is the person: should be a good programmer and a fair mathematician (ie. in the sense of being able to least to define an equation to optimize).

Then I can get the position filled and paid.

Regards,

JPS.