[Cerowrt-devel] [Bloat] Latest codel, fq_codel, and pie sim study from cablelabs now available

Greg White g.white at CableLabs.com
Tue May 7 12:30:21 EDT 2013

This presumes that UDP is the only traffic that is latency sensitive (we
also consider web traffic to be latency sensitive), and that TCP carries
the bulk data that causes problems for latency sensitive traffic (AFAIK
BitTorrent uTP is layered on top of UDP).

I'm not sure that a TCP/UDP distinction ends up helping in the end.

-Greg