[Cerowrt-devel] CeroWrt 3.10 Release Notes

Richard E. Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 00:24:25 EST 2013

Thanks for your kind words and for fixing up the info about UPNP.

We could still use more people to check the Release Notes page: if you’ve gone looking for it, you will have noticed that the page is not linked from any of the other wiki pages. However, you can alway see what’s new by clicking the “Wiki” tab, and then the “Index by date” link at the right side of that page to see a list of all the pages in the wiki, from newest to oldest.

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki

Best regards,
Rich