[Cerowrt-devel] Can't find in which sub network the client is

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Nov 16 01:28:48 EST 2013

Our network at home is very slow all of a sudden, about 1/10th Comcast
advertised speed (according to SpeedTest).  I've measured it at about
25 Mbs in the past, tonight it's down to 2-3 Mbs.  Downloads are
taking an incredibly long time (Firefox said about 50 KB/second).

I'm seeing a bunch of these messages in the router System log, grouped
about 1/2 dozen every minute:

Nov 16 06:20:59 cerowrt daemon.err miniupnpd[2722]: Can't find in
which sub network the client is

I'm running:  CeroWrt Berlin 3.8.13-7 / LuCI Trunk (git-ce8e872)

Any guess as to what could be going on?

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us