[Cerowrt-devel] Can't find in which sub network the client is

Paul Handly paul at hand.ly
Sun Nov 17 13:23:20 EST 2013

I think I know where the messages are coming from, but I don't think
they're related to your throughput challenges.

This might sound odd, but does the message still appear if you disable
IPv6 on all interfaces?  I ran into a similar issue a few months back, I
believe it's been fixed upstream but not in Cero.
--
Paul Handly <paul at hand.ly>