[Cerowrt-devel] Can't find in which sub network the client is

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Nov 19 12:14:27 EST 2013

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Paul Handly <paul at hand.ly> wrote:

> I think I know where the messages are coming from, but I don't think
> they're related to your throughput challenges.

I upgraded to 3.10.18 and the messages are no longer there, so I
consider this closed from my POV.

My net speed is back to normal, but I'm not sure it was the router
that was the problem.  It just seems to have sorted itself out.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us