[Cerowrt-devel] 3.10.18 : no address range available for DHCP request via sw00

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Nov 16 13:46:47 EST 2013

I just installed 3.0.18 and Samba.  Most of my home network is back
together again.

In the system log, I'm seeing lots of these messages:

Sat Nov 16 18:41:07 2013 daemon.warn dnsmasq-dhcp[1749]: no address
range available for DHCP request via sw00

I was seeing these before installing Samba).  I'm not sure what's
causing them.  My Android phone seems to be taking an unusually long
time to get a WiFi connection. Another PC in the house running Windows
7 is having no such problem.

sw00 is my main WiFi port, with my usual SSID.   The protocol is set
to "Static Address", is that correct?  There is no IPV4 gateway
listed. There will be multiple devices in the house connecting to this
network.

Any ideas?

- Jim

--