[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.13-2 released
dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 09:42:58 EDT 2013
+ Proved it is possible to build an OS release on a "Narrowboat"
- but not test one without hacking at the 12v power supply off the solar panel
+ merge with openwrt head
+ dnsmasq 2.67test17
+ ipv6subtrees now part of 3.10.12
+ htb adsl fixes also
+ Simon kelly is starting to finalize dnsmasq 2.67 now that summer is over
- still no fix for the sysupgrade bug
- Most of the get_cycles() and /dev/random keruffle has settled down
but I did not fold the latest patchset for that into this. The
discussion on PRNGs was very illuminating and worth reading.There were
multiple threads on this topic on lkml, this is one:
- I'd meant to push out some fixes to codel to the kernel mainline, didn't.
- PIE was submitted to the kernel mainline a few days ago but was
kicked back, also that version as submitted is pretty different from
what is in cero
- Been trying to find a sane answer for dns-sd support and haven't found one.
I will be returning to the US a bit early (tomorrow) and hope to gain
a week to solidify cero some more towards getting towards an honest
beta. But: If you are happy with previous dev builds I don't think
there is reason to use this one.
Fixing bufferbloat with cerowrt: http://www.teklibre.com/cerowrt/subscribe.html
More information about the Cerowrt-devel