[Cerowrt-devel] [Dnsmasq-discuss] Names not resolved on Wireless

Richard E. Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 13:52:18 EDT 2013

Simon,

> I'll try and learn how to flash the router Dave gave me so I can test this stuff myself.

For anyone interested in trying to do this at home, Dave wrote a *very* good procedure for flashing the ...xxx-squashfs-factory.img firmware via tftp at:

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/CeroWrt_flashing_instructions

As noted on that page, the tftp process always works. You'll also need:

- bent paper clip
- Ethernet cable
- tftp client on your computer
- and of course, a WNDR3700v2 or WNDR3800 router

It takes longer to read the steps than to flash the firmware. :-)

Rich Brown
Hanover, NH USA