[Cerowrt-devel] development build 3.10.17-1 released

Fred Stratton fredstratton at ydl.net
Sun Oct 20 12:18:17 EDT 2013

Well, I have never before seen such a clear explanation of router
firmware configuration. I had expected the script to be launched from
rc, not rc.local. The latter, however, might be regarded as good
practice, and, if rc is derived unchanged from OpenWrt, might make code
maintenance much easier.

I reinstated the script in rc.local to launch /etc/fixdaemons,
overwritten as you say by the /overlay/etc/rc.local I had introduced,
and all wireless connected machines have reacquired ipv4 DHCP addresses,
in addition to the ipv6 addresses they possessed.

Thank you.