[Cerowrt-devel] development build 3.10.17-1 released

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 21:22:30 EDT 2013

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 6:17 AM, David Personette <dperson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a laptop running 10.8.5 that's working. I had to remove the
> /overlay/etc/rc.local file and reboot before Dave's /etc/fixdaemons would
> show up. My saved configuration was stopping it from working.

I usually backup /overlay and restore it carefully after doing a diff.

As for using rc.local here rather than creating a package, Sorry! it was a
"simple expedient"... I'd rather have it work right on boot.

But:

There are a few other things that I'd like to start or restart after
the device has gathered some entropy.  Notably cero is now generating
certs for the web interface but not apparently in a form lighttpd can
parse. (make_certs.sh)

So anyway it seems sane to have a new package deferred_start? to fire
off stuff like that, too, and not do anything in rc.local as part of
the distro.