[Cerowrt-devel] development build 3.10.17-2 released

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 14:23:44 EDT 2013

Yea, that wasn't a release.

As a general rule the quality of my builds goes down exponentially
after 9PM. The timestamp on that build was 22:17.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM, David Personette <dperson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I hadn't tried the web interface... I only use it for updates (since the
> command line sysupgrade is broken) and to create config backups.

You can fix this bug by commenting out mod_simple_vhost in
/etc/lighthttpd/*.conf or waiting til I fix it in -3.

It is actually my hope sysupgrade is fixed in -2, but we'll see. Other
stuff in -2 was basic support for package signing, more entropy from
the wireless driver (courtesy felix), and some (non-working) mods to
finally support https in the config interface.