[Cerowrt-devel] [Bug #442] is still with us in cerowrt-3.10.36-4

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:28:44 EDT 2014

I think jim hits it soonest (this time in 36 hours) because he has a
family of geeks and A 100Mbit connection from the internet. Now that
the debloat script is changed to not muck with the defaults, this
definitely looks like a bug upstream in the linux kernel.

I also note that I *thought* I'd squashed dscp to BE in the 3.10.36-4
SQM simplest.qos AND simple.qos code, but was very tired that day and
probably missed something. Not that that helps - we managed to lock up
the BE queue last time too.

I don't know if the number of stations matter or the number of macs
matter, or not. I will start even longer generation tests with more
stations as soon as I can, but I'm kind of wiped out right now.