[Cerowrt-devel] Full blown DNSSEC by default?

dpreed at reed.com dpreed at reed.com
Sun Apr 13 12:16:12 EDT 2014

I'd be for A.  Or C with a very, very strong warning that would encourage users to pressure their broken upstream.  Users in China will never not have a broken upstream, of course, but they know that already... :-)

Similarly, I hope we don't have Heartbleed in our SSL.  Maybe we should put a probe in Cero's SSL that tests clients to see if they have Heartbleed fixed on their side, and warns them.

Any DNS provider that doesn't do DNSSEC should be deprecated strongly (I'm pretty sure OpenDNS cannot do so, since it deliberately fakes its lookups, redirecting to "man in the middle" sites that it runs).