[Cerowrt-devel] segfault in radio configuration

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:56:11 EDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Aaron Wood <woody77 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:49 PM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> There were several segfault bugs fixed in netifd since that release.
>> There was also an issue with correctly parsing the wireless regdb.
>> Please upgrade.
>

> What's the recommended version?

3.10.36-3 and later are patched for heartbleed. Regrettably we are still
tracking down the wifi bug that was occuring frequently in recent releases,
and although I *think* it's harder to hit in 3.10.36-4, it can still be hit.

NSFW: https://w2.eff.org/Censorship/Internet_censorship_bills/russell_0296_indecent.article