[Cerowrt-devel] comcast provisioned rates?

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 08:55:43 EDT 2014

I'm setting up new service in the US, and I'm currently assuming that all
of Comcast's rates are "boosted" rates, not the "provisioned" rates.

So if they quote 50/10Mbps, I assume that's not what will need to be set in
SQM with CeroWRT.

Does anyone have good info on the "provisioned" rates that go with each of
the Comcast tiers?

Basically, I'm trying to get to an apples-to-apples comparison with
Sonic.net DSL (I'll be close enough to the CO to run in Annex M "upload
priority" mode and get ~18/2 service).

Thanks,
Aaron