[Cerowrt-devel] comcast provisioned rates?

dpreed at reed.com dpreed at reed.com
Sat Apr 19 12:21:08 EDT 2014

As a non-Comcast-customer, I am curious too.  I had thought their "boost" feature allowed temporary rates *larger* than the quoted "up to" rates.  (but I remember the old TV-diagonal games and disk capacity games, where any way to get a larger number was used in the advertising, since the FTC didn't have a definition that could be applied).

I wonder if some enterprising lawyer might bring the necessary consumer fraud class-action before the FTC to get clear definitions of the numbers? It's probably too much to ask for Comcast to go on the record with a precise definition.