[Cerowrt-devel] wndr3800ch model - .config or something needed please

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Fri Aug 1 06:28:37 EDT 2014

Peter Lewis <pllewis72 at gmail.com> writes:

> To start, I'm just looking for a good .config that includes all the
> cerowrt base packages. Any other instructions would be a bonus. I
> could be on the wrong course here and its really a feeds.conf issue
> and I need to add in additional feeds.

Clone the cerowrt-3.10 branch of this repository into the env/
subdirectory of your build dir:

https://github.com/dtaht/cerofiles-3.10

That'll get you the file system (in the files/ subdir), and there's a
.config in the 'config-wndr3700v2' file which is (AFAIK) what Dave
builds from.

Should be a starting point at least. :)

-Toke