[Cerowrt-devel] wndr3800ch model - .config or something needed please

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 15:34:36 EDT 2014

basically after that you need a feeds.conf that points to the
ceropackages-3.10 repo, and you need to repeatedly
copy env/config-wndr37* .config
and keep doing a ./scripts feeds install `cat env/packages.list
env/override.list`
until your .config matches the one in .config. You may need to manually add
or subtract a package via the feeds install utility.

It's really a PITA to do the first time. It does sound saner for me to try
adding the two desired lines to the makefile to recognise the 3800ch and
see what happens.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 6:28 AM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:

> Peter Lewis <pllewis72 at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > To start, I'm just looking for a good .config that includes all the
> > cerowrt base packages. Any other instructions would be a bonus. I
> > could be on the wrong course here and its really a feeds.conf issue
> > and I need to add in additional feeds.
>
> Clone the cerowrt-3.10 branch of this repository into the env/
> subdirectory of your build dir:
>
> https://github.com/dtaht/cerofiles-3.10
>
> That'll get you the file system (in the files/ subdir), and there's a
> .config in the 'config-wndr3700v2' file which is (AFAIK) what Dave
> builds from.
>
> Should be a starting point at least. :)
>
> -Toke

NSFW: