[Cerowrt-devel] [Cerowrt-users] WNDR3800CH varient doesn't load WNDR3800 firmware

Peter Lewis pllewis72 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 16:30:42 EDT 2014

Flashed it and it works fine.  Seems like that was one of the easier
support adds to a build.

openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wndr3800ch-squashfs-factory.img via tftp was the
image I tested.  I have not done the jffs2 or sysupgrade image.

Cheers and if you're ever in central VA, I'll buy you a beer or alternate
frosty beverage.

Keep up the good work,
Pete

Peter Lewis