[Cerowrt-devel] High speed routing / Ubiquiti

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 19:01:09 EDT 2014

If you register as a beta user on the ubnt forum you can see the threads on
fq codel. Briefly the lite peaks out at 90mbits, the pro seemed to do much
better but htb was inaccurate with the previous 1.5 release and hasn't been
tested yet against 1.6.

Ipfire makes a pretty good x86 based linux based routing distro: has fq
codel.