[Cerowrt-devel] Is there a sysadmin in the house?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 13:15:15 EDT 2014

The bufferbloat.net servers are overwhelmed by spam both via email and
via the redmine project management interface. Is there a sysadmin in
the house?

As nearly everything else here is run by volunteers, someone to
volunteer some time would be great, however, I do have a bit of spare
cash now, and time late this month, and am willing to part with it to
get the !@#! spam under control, at least for email. I am dealing with
a backlog of several hundred spam attempts per week against the
mailing lists, in particular.

It looks like updating redmine to include captcha, etc, will take a
lot more work, and I would like to begin taking steps to move that
core service off to virtualized environments, and that is more work
than I feel I can decently ask a volunteer to do.

Please let me know offlist.