[Cerowrt-devel] eBPF filters for traffic classification?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 19:44:12 EST 2014

oh the bpf stuff and jit work is extremely interesting. There is a
llvm compiler for it too, now.

nftables is also interesting but hard to wrap my head around and
expressing things in it seems only slightly less hard that just
adopting bpf directly.

thttp://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/Upcoming_Talks