[Cerowrt-devel] an option for a new platform?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 09:52:29 EST 2014

There was a review of that hardware that showed it couldn't push more
than 600Mbit natively (without shaping). I felt that the ethernet
driver could be improved significantly after looking it over, but
didn't care for the 600mbit as a starting point to have to improve
from.

Not ruling it out, though! It met quite a few requirements we have.

thttp://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/Upcoming_Talks