[Cerowrt-devel] problems with comcast/3.10.28-4/

mikesum32 mikesum32 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 19:14:09 EST 2014

I'm a first time user. This morning I flashed
comcast/3.10.28-4/openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wndr3700v2-squashfs-factory.img On
my wndr3700v2 and had a couple of problems, firstly I could not turn on 5
GHZ  radio. This somehow led to an inability to turn on the 2.4 GHZ radio,
but that was fixed with a reboot. All else was going well, but soon I
couldn't route or even ping out. It just quit working. I also couldn't log
into my cable modem , a zoom 5341j.

Right now I'm hardwired to my cable modem. I tried the reset option from
the GUI, but it didn't fix the problem.