[Cerowrt-devel] CeroWrt-3.10.28-14 dev build released

Fred Stratton fredstratton at imap.cc
Wed Feb 19 18:57:56 EST 2014

Huawei 3G USB dongles, locked and unlocked, are the de-facto standard in
the UK, and probably across the rest of the EU. Commercial gateway
software and the Shibby build of TomatoUSB support them.

tomato.groov.pl

for Shibby source.

Available at phone stores and on Amazon.co.uk. GiffGaff is the cheapest
UK ISP if you get anyone interested in testing  on your travels.