[Cerowrt-devel] saner defaults for config/firewall

Robert Bradley robert.bradley1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 08:48:19 EST 2014

On 24/02/2014 13:05, Vincent Frentzel wrote:
> Thanks Robert.
>
> I indeed had enable_vlan4k in the network. Will definitely try to
> remove this. When you enable the vlan do you use the eth0.1, eth0.2,
> etc.. stanza for the interface or se00? Is se00 an alias for eth0.1?

I'm open to corrections, but from what I have seen here the se00
interface in Luci maps to a physical se00 interface by default.  That
interface receives vlan tagged packets from the embedded switch which
then appear untagged on eth0.x.  With VLANs enabled you'd remap the Luci
"se00" from the raw se00 Ethernet interface to eth0.1 via the "Physical
Settings" tab for vlan 1 and create new interfaces in Luci for your new
vlans.

--
Robert Bradley