[Cerowrt-devel] going down the todo list

Fred Stratton fredstratton at imap.cc
Sun Jan 19 11:11:56 EST 2014

0) Themes

I would point out that changing theme is likely to give Rich Brown great
difficulty, as it renders his wiki page obsolete.

I have installed the openwrt.org theme from 3.10.26-1 in 3.10.26-2. The
bootstrap theme and openwrt theme can co-exist, and there is a menu to
choose between them installed by default.

Installing both themes in each build solves the problem.