[Cerowrt-devel] going down the todo list

Alijah Ballard alijahb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 17:19:13 EST 2014

okay,
Now I'm glad to see pimd.

But,
root at cerowrt:~# pimd
pimd: 16:15:53.610 warning - ignoring gw01, has invalid address
(172.30.42.224) and/or mask (255.255.255.255)
pimd: 16:15:53.612 warning - ignoring gw11, has invalid address
(172.30.42.224) and/or mask (255.255.255.255)
pimd: 16:15:53.614 Another multicast routing application is already running.

ip -s mroute reports nothing.

What is the command(s) to identify what process is routing multicast?

Thanks
Alijah