[Cerowrt-devel] upnpd problem semi-solved

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Wed Jan 29 14:54:26 EST 2014

DLNA discovery is using SSDP. SSDP are multicasts which don't easily
traverse between interfaces.
minissdp is supposed to proxy between interfaces. I think it also
keeps track of the devices so it can respond on behalf of other
devices.

I'm running 3.10.18-1. If there's a build you would suggest I try, I'm
happy to do it.